Reasons for Attending the World’s Largest Trademark EventKUSIC AND KUSIC
“If you’re not there… you’re not serious about trademarks!” – Attendee
The International Trademark Association (INTA) is having their 135th Annual meeting in Dallas, Texas from May 4 to 8, 2013. This much-anticipated event includes five days of trademark education and networking.
Let’s get down to the brass tax. What’s INTA? Should you attend this event?
INTA is a global not-for-profit association of trademark owners and professionals that support and promote trademarks and intellectual property to protect consumers and advance fair and effective global commerce.
The trademark event is the most widely-attended in the industry with more than 9,500 attendees from over 140 countries coming from a wide range of industries.
Who can benefit from attending this event? In a nutshell, if you have an interest or stake in issues about trademarks and other intellectual property, this event should come up on your radar. More specifically, what type of professionals should attend?
– Intellectual property lawyers (in-house and law firm attorneys).
– Trademark practitioners including: trademark owners and agents, administrators, managers, paralegals and protection service providers.
– Professors teaching and students studying intellectual property.
– Marketing managers and members of the media with an interest in intellectual property.
– Government officials from around the globe.
What can you gain from attending?
– Learn from a broad range of speakers on a variety of trademark topics related to your everyday practice.
– Get the latest trademark information from the world’s most influential IP experts.
– Make many new contacts with thousands of international and in-house counsel and colleagues, from all over the world, at your fingertips.
– Attend more than 30 informative and interactive educational sessions for all levels—basic, intermediate and advanced and more than 200 table topic discussions.
– Help define and shape current trademark issues and trends.
– Access over 100 trademark professionals to help you and your organization protect your brand.
Use the Twitter hashtag #INTA13 to follow the latest buzz before, during and after this event. Enjoy the event!
Photo Source: Flickr