App Lets You Use and Dispose of Private NumbersKUSIC AND KUSIC
“Whether you’re looking for a local number for business or personal, Hushed will keep it Hushed!” – Hushed website
Hushed is an app that allows you to create private numbers you can dispose of without a trace. What makes this app unique is that you’re able to contact anyone anonymously. The app works on both the Android and iPhone.
– Get a local (national or international) number in over 40+ countries.
– Use this app like you would use your phone.
– Create as many numbers as you like.
– Send and receive calls and SMS messages.
– Destroy the number anytime.
Reasons for using this app:
– You’re a private investigator looking to make important calls while protecting your true identity.
– You’ve met someone new on a dating site. You don’t know this person very well so you’re not sure about them. The person could turn out to be a potential stalker.
– You’re a traveller who wants access to a local number for days or weeks at a time.
– You posted an ad on Craigslist or Kijiji. You’re not sure what people that want what you’re offering are like. You don’t want people to be able to track you down.
How to use this app:
- Click on “Add Number.”
- Click on “Add a Hushed Number.”
- Choose a country and area.
- Pick your number.
- Select a package, such as “7-Day number for North American calling for $1.99.”
- Choose a name that describes the purpose of your number.
- Buy the Hushed number.
- You’re ready to start using the app like you would your phone.
You’re able to add contacts from your Hushed address book or your phone address book.
The app is free to install, but costs money to use. The amount that you are charged is based on your terms, the number you choose and your package. Choose wisely!
Photo Source: Flickr